Search

Wednesday 3 February 2010

How can I my blog attractive?

Is there anybody who can help me to make my blog more attractive?
How can I make my blog more effective?
What steps are effective to make my blog earning source?
I want the answers.
my email is : gbmbishwa@gmail.com

Like me many of the blogger are trying to make his blog more popular and trying to get more traffic. So that they can earn or more people could visit one's blog. But how? It is a question but is there any answer. I heard about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) but how a man can do it correctly? I am trying to know about this. I am also trying to know more effective ways to make the blog more attractive. There must have some ways. May be we do not know. We have to know about this. If there any suggestion anybody can kindly show me the way.